[platform-ant-dev] AntHelper example and capturing output

Hi

After trawling through the mailing list archives to find a solution to
running Ant programatically, I found the AntHelper example, which has
fixed my problem. However, I want to run the Ant build as part of a
longer process, and I want to capture all the output (from the calling
process and the ant process) into a single console.

I can't find any way to do this - at the moment, I create a console, do
some work and some output, then call the AntHelper class which creates
its own console with the title set to the buldfile name (I'm guessing
here that this is because the Ant code is using a default
AntProcessBuildLogger), then any work done after the Ant process goes to
the original console I created.

I'm thinking that there must be some way to set a build logger through
setting an attribute on the ILaunchConfigurationWorkingCopy, but I've
looked at the constants in IAntLaunchConfigurationConstants,
IExternalToolConstants and IDebugUIConstants and nothing seems
appropriate.

Am I missing something, or is this functionality not present?

Cheers,
KEv.

Back to the top