[platform-ant-dev] Input Task does not work even with patch and correct settings

Hi,

I tried to use the "input task", but without success. I get the error
message "java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no swt-win32-3063 in
java.library.path".

System:

- Eclipse 3.0.1 on Win32 (Win2000)
- Patched "remoteAnt.jar"

Configuration:

I used to description on the platform-ant-home page, so I put the
"inputhandler" as a program argument on the main tab, the VM argument on
the JRE tab and added the
library to classpath launch configuration.

However, I get the above error message when I try to use the "input" task.
I thought, that maybe the variable resolution of the java.library.path
entry didn't work, so
I hardcoded the entry to the path, in which the dll's reside
(-Djava.library.path="C:/Programme/Eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.swt.win32_3.0.1
/os/win32/x86").

I checked, that there exist indeed a swt-win32-3063.dll, as well as a
swt-awt-win32-3063.dll in the path.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thorsten.

Back to the top