[platform-ant-dev] Migrating to Eclipse 3.x How to handle change of "Ant Run..."

Hello Darin and all,

This is going to be a really basic user-end question to most of you, sorry; but I have not found a clear answer after searching a few of the newsgroups and mailing list archives.

I am holding off migrating to Eclipse 3.x from 2.1 because when I upgraded on another machine the ability to right click on build.xml and do Ant Run... to select my targets went away.

I read in the release notes something about settings for an InternalAntEditor but that there were problems with offering it because of different JVM versions...

So before I upgrade and have to reinstall back to 2.1 again, I am looking for some sort of reassurance of how to do in Eclipse 3.x what I currently do in 2.1. (build.xml -> "Ant run...")

Thanks,
   Devon

Back to the top