[platform-ant-dev] Ant missing in eclipse 3.0 release?

Hi,

I just downloaded eclipse 3.0 eclipse-platform-SDK-3.0-win32.zip from
one of the mirrors
http://cudlug.cudenver.edu/eclipse/eclipse/downloads/drops/

I successfully created my project from a cvs repository. But I can't
find any "ant" option under windows -> preferences.
The items available are "Workbench", "Build Order", "Help", "Install/Update",
"Run/Debug", "Team".

Could you tell me how to get "ant"? I searched the "help" section. It
seems "ant" should be included by default. I also checked that the
directory plugins\org.apache.ant_1.6.1 is present and all the files
looks fine to me.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Stanley