Re: [platform-ant-dev] eclipse.refreshLocal not working anymore

Set your Ant build to occur in the same VM as Eclipse.
See the Ant JRE tab for your Ant launch configuration. The eclipse.refreshLocal task requires the context of the Eclipse workspace to work / be relevant.

In the future, please ask these types of questions in the eclipse newsgroups in the future. This mailing list is for Eclipse Ant integration development discussions etc.

Thanks
Darins

Ivanhoe Abrehams <Ivanhoe_Abrahams@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ant-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx