[platform-ant-dev] Ant/Apache licensing

Hey Platform Ant Team,

I am working on an integration between the CDT and the cpptasks projects
which provides an Ant task for C/C++ builds. The cpptasks project is part
of the ant-contrib project on sourceforge and uses the Apache 2.0 license.

What I was looking for was advice from the experts on how to get an Apache
licensed jar file included in an Eclipse.org plugin. Is there special
permissions you need or does the Apache licence allow you to grab what you
need as long as you put the appropriate license text in the right spots.

Thanks for your help,
Doug Schaefer, IBM's Eclipse CDT Architect
Ottawa (Palladium), Ontario, Canada

Back to the top