[platform-ant-dev] AntCorePreferences and URLs

Title: AntCorePreferences and URLs

Hi!

I'm currently investigating a problem when modifying/setting Ant preferences programmatically. I noticed that all paths starts with a slash (example "/C:/mypath…"). Then we create a launch shortcut and launch this one. Ant seems to run fine but during build I noticed that a wrong "rt.jar" was used.

I set the URLs in AntCorePreferences#setAntURLs(URL[]). The URLs are created using a collection of files and invoking java.io.File#toURL on them. Unfortunately this seems to add the slash in front of all paths. Is this now a bug of the Eclipse Ant integration or are these URLs not allowed to be set?

Cu, Gunnar

Back to the top