[platform-ant-dev] bugs marked "later"

I found 82 ant bugs against the 2.x stream marked "later". As I looked
through these it appeared to me that at least some of these we really have
no intention of ever addressing. Is there anything I can do to help clean
this up so that searches for bugs marked later return more meaningful
results? Or is there another way the ant team likes to flag things to for
serious future consideration?

John-Mason

If you were not an intended recipient,