[platform-ant-dev] entity includes--first child only marked as external?

I realized that my patch for bug 49445 didn't mark nodes that had been
appended via an entity include as 'imported' and prepared the enclosed path.
It appears, however, that child nodes of a node imported as part of an
entity include are not marked isExternal. Is this intentional or a known
limitation?

John-Mason

If you were not an intended recipient,