[platform-ant-dev] FW: Test failures

From: Darin Swanson [mailto:darinrs@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2004 10:16 PM
To: Shackelford, John-Mason
Cc: Darin Swanson
Subject: Re: Test failures

I missed your testing message on platform-ant...sorry.

Have you had any more luck?

There are a few things to note:

You will always need to run the ProjectCreationDecorator "tests" which
configures the test workspace by creating the projects, copying resources,
creating launch configs etc. Generally what I do is set the JUnit plugin
test configuration to point to the AntUITests suite and then run them all
(they don't take too long) or selectively comment out what I don't wish to
test currently.

You need to make sure that only the "bin" classpath entry is included on the
Arguments tab under Classpath Entries (-dev). This ensures that no Ant
listeners, loggers, etc get loaded by the incorrect class loader (they must
not be loaded by a plugin classloader but rather the Ant classloader).

If you were not an intended recipient,