RE: [platform-ant-dev] ant editor enhancements -- new bug ids

Darins,

I have started work on the formatting action but would be happy to pass off
a patch of work-to-date if someone else is particularly interested in taking
it up.

I will make the templating a personal priority. I want to see this in 3.0
and will do my best to put in the work to make it happen. The same sort of
issue exists here as with refactoring--good code already exists in JDT. Do
we refactor JDT to expose this functionality or get it working in ant first?

Sorry for presumptive use of bugzilla--thanks for the guidelines.

Let's talk more about what is going into M7. I'd like to help however I can
with the time I have.

John-Mason Shackelford

Software Developer
Pearson Educational Measurement - eMeasurement Group

2510 North Dodge St.
Iowa City, IA 52245
ph. 319-354-9200x6214
john-mason.shackelford@xxxxxxxxxxx