[platform-ant-dev] classpaths

Hi.

I have a problem.
I would like to use ant in eclipse in a
special(general) way.
Maybe its more general classpath problem.
What I want to accive:

1.
I would like to set the projekt classpath outside
from eclipse. Maybe in a setenv.bat file. Why?
Because I would like to run my bin files from
cmd shell. I want to run my ant targets to from cmd
shell.

2.
The classpath should be set with few keys.
MY_PROJ_HOME=C:/myproj
JAVA_HOME=C:/....
CATALINA_HOME=C:/....
CLASSPATH=%MY_PROJ_HOME%/lib/myjars.jar (and so on)

It does not have to be this notation.

3.
When I start eclipse, my project reads the same
classpaths. Ant in eclipse uses the same classpaths.
So running ant from eclipse or cmd would make no
diffrent.

4.
My hope is that all this should work cross plattform.
I expect some of our developers are going to use linux
in the future.

I know there are some ant targets done that solve
some of the problems (antplus).
Maybe eclipse should handle
this problem in some general way.

Höstrusk och grå moln - köp en resa till solen på Yahoo! Resor på adressen http://se.docs.yahoo.com/travel/index.html