Re: [platform-ant-dev] Debug/Ant M5 Test Grid

As outlined in the test plans, if a test can be automated then a JUnit test should be added.

Darins

Jared Burns <jaredburns@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ant-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/20/03 02:29 PM
Please respond to platform-ant-dev

        To:        platform-ant-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, jdt-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [platform-ant-dev] Debug/Ant M5 Test Grid

I find our test scripts tedious and painful. Can't we automate most of this
testing?

- Jared