[platform-ant-dev] Multi select in ant view

Hi all,

I noticed that one can multi select targets in the ant view - does this
mean that I should be able to run those targets selected in the order they
were selected in?
If not, it would be a useful feature to have - currently, the only way I
have to run a sequence of targets is to right click on the buildfile, run
ant..., edit its targets, then run it. - i.e. I have no way to do a "one
off" run with a custom group of targets, like the ant view allows me to do
with a single target.

At the very least you should disable multi select as there seems to be no
purpose for it that I can tell.

Matt

Back to the top