Re: [platform-ant-dev] Suggestions on subclassing of ExternalToolsMainTab

Aleks,

We have no current plans to officially expose API in the External tools framework. We just don't have the resources for this release.
That said we will work hard to not to cause anyone any nightmares :-).
The Eclipse Ant integration is making use of the external tools "internal" framework as well.

HTH
Darins

Aleks Totic <a@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ant-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx