Re: [platform-ant-dev] Ant editor not associated with ant files

Ahh, simple.

My files are named foo.xml where foo could be pretty much anything. A quick
hack is to make all *.xml files associated following the steps below, but I
might have to introduce a naming standard in the future.

It would be nice, though, if I could force the use of the editor, even if
eclipse doesn't realise it is an ant file.

Thanks for your help. :-)

==============================
Oliver White
Software Engineer
Product Development
Westinghouse Signals Australia
==============================

                    "Bob Foster"
                    <bob@xxxxxxxxxx>                To:     <platform-ant-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                    Sent by:                        cc:
                    platform-ant-dev-admin@e        Fax to:
                    clipse.org                      Subject:     Re: [platform-ant-dev] Ant editor not associated with ant
                                                    files

                    06/24/03 02:28 PM
                    Please respond to
                    platform-ant-dev

Lame user. Just kidding. What are the files named? See Window > Preferences
> Workbench > File Associations.

Bob