Re: [platform-ant-dev] Setting properties programmatically

You have several options:

(1) Generate a properties file that your build file references
(2) Set the  properties via AntCorePreferences.setCustomProperties(...). Note that you must be careful to include all properties with this API (i.e. you will need to "get" all existing custom properties, and append to them).
(3) If you are using a launch configuration, you can set properties in the attributes of the launch config. See AntUIConstants.ATTR_ANT_PROPERTIES.

Darin

Pascal Rapicault/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-ant-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/28/2003 08:14 AM