Re: [platform-ant-dev] Bug 24129, ant in a separate JVM

I see that, but i use eclipse for real work and i'm a bit scared of installing possible unstable releases. Are you sure that in case i hit a show stopper bug i'm able to roll back my workspace to 2.1?
Thanks,  Gabriele

Jared Burns wrote:

As the bug report explains, this support has been released in alpha form. It's in the latest integration build if you want to try it out.

Thanks,
- Jared