[platform-ant-dev] More changes to the scoped external tool builders of the Ant projects

Today we have released changes to the external tool builders for the Ant projects (org.eclipse.ant.core and org.eclipse.ant.ui) that require updates to plugins of the development environment.

This only impacts developers working with the Ant plugins from CVS HEAD.

For these developers you will need to update your org.eclipse.ui.externaltools and org.eclipse.debug.ui plugins
I updated all of my plugins using org.eclipse.jdt.debug.tests/scripts/exportplugins.xml buildfile.

Thanks
Darins

Back to the top