[platform-ant-dev] Beating a ... horse

I'm still not getting a clean build, although I now believe it is successful. The entire Team -> Update process completes, including the last build script (org.eclipse.ant.ui), which completes successfully. Then a failure dialog appears with the message "A build error occurred after the CVS operation completed. Reason: Errors during build". There are two details:

An Error occurred attempting to expand the variable working_set. No working set found with the name {Ant Core Extra JAR, Ant UI Extra JAR}

Any thoughts?

Blake Meike

Back to the top