Re: [platform-ant-dev] Can I add a copyifnwer function to Ant1.4 for Eclipse(2.0.2)

As I indicated in your newsgroup post you have numerous options:

Move to 2.1
Read http://eclipsewiki.swiki.net/118#ant15

Please don't crosspost in the future and any future questions like this should be asked on eclipse.platform newsgroup

Hope this helps,
Darins

"yanhua su" <susan_sugao@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ant-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx