[platform-ant-dev] Planty --> Ant Editor

I am planning on renaming the remaining Planty* classes to AntEditor*....I am getting tired of trying to remember which are named Planty and which are named AntEditor :-) As well it removes the naming disconnect for people who do not know the history of the Eclipse Ant Editor (Thanks again to Alf and company for contributing the Planty code base).

Please let me know if anyone objects. Of course proper credit and copyrights will remain.

Thanks
Darins

Back to the top