Re: [platform-ant-dev] Adding code to support doc?

Sorry - that's a feature that will have to wait.

Darin

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           Jared Burns            |
|         |           <jared-eclipse@xxxxxxxx|
|         |           m>                     |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           platform-ant-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           03/21/2003 03:09 PM    |
|         |           Please respond to      |
|         |           platform-ant-dev       |
|         |                                  |
|---------+---------------------------------->
  |                                                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       platform-ant-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  [platform-ant-dev] Adding code to support doc?                                                                              |
  |                                                                                                                                             |

Another doc question. I expect the answer to this is "no", but I figure I
should ask just to be sure.

I'm adding a brief section for Ant to the platform welcome page that
explains
how to run an Ant build. I'm modelling this section after the "Running a
Java
Program" section of the JDT welcome page.

The JDT welcome page includes hypertext that links to an action that shows
the
result of clicking "Run > Run As...". This hypertext links to an action
that
opens the launch config dialog in Run mode. Is there any chance of getting
permission to add an action that will do the same thing for External Tools?

This action would be modelled after the class OpenRunConfigurations. This
class contains no code other than a call to the superclass constructor with
constant parameter.

- Jared