[platform-ant-dev] RC2 Ant/Ext Tools Test Plan

During this test pass (Monday & Tuesday), we will have four testers - Kai, Darin S, Luc, and Darin W. Each tester is assigned to a platform, and is responsible for testing their assigned function set on each applicable Ant version. The function sets in the following list, refer to sections in the detailed test plan, which is posted at:

        http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/platform-ant-home/r2_1/testplan.html

In addition to testing the function outlined in the test plan, we can use bugs fixed in RC1 as testing scenarios. See these links for a summary of bugs fixed since during RC1:

        http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/org.eclipse.ant.core/buildnotes_platform-ant.html

Testing Assignments:

Kai [Mac]
* Ant Editor & Outline
* Ant View

Darin S [WinXP]
* Ant Launch Configurations

Darin W [Win2000]
* Ant Builds

Luc [Linux]
* Program Launch Configurations
* External Tool Builders.

(Kai, again, let us know if you do not have access to a Mac)

Darin

Back to the top