Re: [platform-ant-dev] AntRunner feature request

Just build the jar in your source project for selfhosting?

In org.eclipse.ui.externaltools, we have an Ant build file (in the "scripts"
directory) that exports the jar into the lib directory. Whenever we change
one of the files in the jar, we just rebuild the jar.

- Jared

On Tuesday 25 February 2003 10:53 am, Julien Ruaux wrote:
> It's working fine, thanks Darins for your help !
> One thing though : this doesn't work in self-hosting since the jar isn't
> there, and the extension point must have an extraClasspathEntry for the
> related plugin classloader to be added.
>
> Julien

Back to the top