Re: [platform-ant-dev] AntRunner feature request

Julien,

We are in the midst of a test past for the release cycle of 2.1.
2.1 is feature complete.

But I think it should be possible to achieve what you need using the current support.
As a side-effect of using the org.eclipse.ant.core.extraClasspathEntries extension point, you can add parent plug-in classloaders to the AntClassLoader.
This way the classes loaded by the AntClassLoader could have access to classes loaded by a parent plug-in classloader (to get at a static instance for example).

HTH
Darins

"Julien Ruaux" <jruaux@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ant-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx