[platform-ant-dev] RC1 test plan

The RC1 test plan for Ant / External tools is available at:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/platform-ant-home/r2_1/testplan.html

The plan is a list of features/items to cover while testing. If you find an area of the test plan that is lacking, fix it up and let the rest of the testers know :-) (it is in the platform-ant-home project).

I suggest that we each perform a half day of Debug testing and then a half day of Ant/Ext Tools testing (or visa versa).
The debug plan is available at: http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/jdt-debug-home/r2_1/testplan.html

Ensure to test the Ant integration using various Apache Ant versions (you could even live on the edge and try out Ant 1.6alpha in your spare time).

Non-committers are encouraged to test and log bugs to help us make Eclipse better.

Thanks
Darins

Back to the top