From: "Jared Burns" <jared-eclipse@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <platform-ant-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2003 5:38 PM
Subject: Re: [platform-ant-dev] Re: write once run jar anywhere in the world

I'm a little confused.

What is the purpose of this program? To let me run a jar? If I have a jar
foo.jar, I can run it using "java -jar foo.jar". This program lets me run it
using "java -jar runajar.jar foo.jar"? I'm sure I'm missing something. :-)

Also, this mailing list is for discussions related to the development of
Eclipse's Ant and/or External Tools tooling. Discussions about using Eclipse
happen on the newsgroup. You should post this message (and your messages
about a JAR builder) to the eclipse.tools group on the news.eclipse.org news
server.

On the topic of the JAR builder, I'm not sure exactly what you're after, but
you should look at creating a "Program" launch config (under Run->External
Tools...) that runs jar with the options you want.

- Jared