[platform-ant-dev] Reconciling added to Ant editor

I've just released code contributed by the Text team (thanks!) that provides
an implementation of as-you-type reconciling for the Ant outline. The outline
now updates as you type instead of always requiring a save.

This code will appear in the next integration build, but we encourage testing
it before then. For now, I've kept the code in a separate "Ant Editor New"
source folder, as it was provided.

Thanks,
- Jared

Back to the top