[platform-ant-dev] The mysteries of PlantyContentOutlinePage.fixTagLocations(XmlElement, String)

Hey all,

We are looking for input on how PlantyContentOutlinePage.fixTagLocations(XmlElement, String) was created.

The algorithm for what this is attempting to do eluded me over the weekend.
Is there some documentation on the positions that the Xerces parse provides and the resulting manipulations occurring in fixTagLocations?

I / we are experiencing troubles with some of the assumptions that the code is making with respect to the elements within the document (the code doesn't seem to handle external entities)

Thanks in advance
Darins

Back to the top