Re: [platform-ant-dev] Generate Build.xml from a project?

I beleive this would *not* be the responsibility of Ant - it would be the job of Java tooling. You should file a feature request there.

Darin

Tyler Van Gorder <tkvangorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ant-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/06/2003 12:29 PM