RE: [platform-ant-dev] Apache Ant as feature

I forgot we had a bug in the 2.0 stream where the preferences were persisted in the default state even if the user had never made any changes. This is fixed in the 2.1 stream but that doesn't help you.
So if your plan is to provide this for customers before they have ever used Ant in the workspace (or looked at the preferences) it will work.
Otherwise, it would appear that you will need to delete the plugin preferences for the org.eclipse.ant.core plugin.

Darins

"Sikha, Naresh" <Naresh.Sikha@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ant-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/06/03 10:43 AM