Re: [platform-ant-dev] PlantyContentOutlinePage and converting tabs to spaces

Darin,
you should rather consider this as unnecessary leftovers.
It doesn't make sense there (anymore) and should therefore be deleted.

Some more words about the outline code:
The code is neither very pretty nor clean. When creating the code I had to
fight with differences between \n and \n\r. I don't remember all details
anymore, though it was something like the editor and/or xerces always
omits \r though it esists in the file. Some kind of strange calculations in
the code
are a result of that issue. I wouldn't be surprised, if the outline would
create
more problems on unix because of that. I never tested it.
One day, probably the day we extract an XML Editor, some more effort should
be put into rewritting or refactoring the code.

Alf

> Hey all
>
> Code exists (but is commented out) to convert tabs  to spaces within the
> PlantyContentOutlinePage....is thisĀ a work in  progress?
>
> Darins

Back to the top