[platform-ant-dev] Ant view "properties" behavior (question)

Currently, when you right click on a file in the Ant view and choose
"Properties" it will bring up the launch config dialog on the launch config
associated with that file. If more than one config exists, the action does
nothing. We'd like to add support for choosing which config to edit if more
than one exists.

I can think of two ways to do this. We can either make the Properties menu
item expand to the selection of configs available or we can keep the
Properties item as it is and pop up a selection dialog when more than one
config exists.

The submenu option seems more convenient for the multi-config case and the
pop-up seems more convenient for the single config case.

Is there any compelling reason to go one way or the other?

Thanks,
- Jared

Back to the top