Re: [platform-ant-dev] ContentAssist of Ant Editor in last Integration Build

Thanks Alf.
I also cleaned this up in the variables view as well.

Darins

Alf.Schiefelbein@xxxxxxxx
Sent by: platform-ant-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/29/03 04:54 AM
Please respond to platform-ant-dev

        To:        platform-ant-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [platform-ant-dev] ContentAssist of Ant Editor in last Integration Build

Somebody on the tools newsgroup reported a problem with content assist in
the Ant Editor.
It is not working because of a wrong ActionDefinitionID in the current
PlantyEditor.

Row 88 in PlantyEditor.java should be changed like this to make it work
again:

action.setActionDefinitionId(ITextEditorActionDefinitionIds.CONTENT_ASSIST_PROPOSALS);

Guess, that is my first bug fix, on my way to commit rights ... ;-)

Alf