[platform-ant-dev] ContentAssist of Ant Editor in last Integration Build

Somebody on the tools newsgroup reported a problem with content assist in
the Ant Editor.
It is not working because of a wrong ActionDefinitionID in the current
PlantyEditor.

Row 88 in PlantyEditor.java should be changed like this to make it work
again:

action.setActionDefinitionId(ITextEditorActionDefinitionIds.CONTENT_ASSIST_PROPOSALS);

Guess, that is my first bug fix, on my way to commit rights ... ;-)

Alf

Back to the top