Re: [platform-ant-dev] A few things that I have to say about the Planty plugin

Please file a feature request against the platform ui

Darins

Chris Stillwell <chris_stillwell@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ant-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/22/03 10:47 AM
Please respond to platform-ant-dev

        To:        platform-ant-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [platform-ant-dev] A few things that I have to say about the Planty plugin

--- Darin Swanson <darins@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>         In the rest of the workbench, I add Planty as an editor for *.xml
> (multiple editors are allowed) and then make the choice for the correct
> editor based on the individual  file using the Open With menu item. The
> choice is maintained as your default choice for that file.

It would be a nice feature if you could add a pattern like *build*.xml as the
file association, but that does not appear to be supported.

Chris Stillwell

=====
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~cstillwell/
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/cstillwell/