Re: [platform-ant-dev] A few things that I have to say about the Planty plugin

Wednesday, January 22, 2003, 9:54:25 AM, Darin Swanson wrote:

> Planty and xml files:
>         From the AntView, it is now possible (in HEAD and the next
> integration) to always open a build file with Planty using the Open With
> menu item even if no file               association has been made.
>         In the rest of the workbench, I add Planty as an editor for *.xml
> (multiple editors are allowed) and then make the choice for the correct
> editor based on the individual  file using the Open With menu item. The
> choice is maintained as your default choice for that file.

Probably a dumb question, but could the editor be determined by
peeking in the file for the existence of a <project> tag at the top?
I.e. if it contains <project> use Planty, else [something else]?  Or
is it not possible currently to get a hook in to programmatically
determine the editor for a given file on Open?

David
mailto:dlwhiteman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top