Re: [platform-ant-dev] A few things that I have to say about the Planty plugin

Thanks for the feedback.

Planty and xml files:
        From the AntView, it is now possible (in HEAD and the next integration) to always open a build file with Planty using the Open With menu item even if no file                 association has been made.
        In the rest of the workbench, I add Planty as an editor for *.xml (multiple editors are allowed) and then make the choice for the correct editor based on the individual         file using the Open With menu item. The choice is maintained as your default choice for that file.

I am still investigating / learning about the contributed Planty code base so I have little to add to these comments / questions.

We happily await bug reports and / or patches for the other issues

Thanks
Darins

"Saumendra Poddar" <saumendrapoddar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ant-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx