Re: [platform-ant-dev] [Planty] Copies of org.apache.ant classes

Alf,

I've finally had a chance to get back to this again. Can you explain why you
want to pass the contents of the file as read from the editor instead of as
read from the file?

I'm probably missing something simple, but if I just delete your changed
classes and change the method call to call the normal API, my basic sanity
checking - summoning code assist as I edit and watching the Outliner update
when I save - appears to work just fine.

Thanks,
- Jared