Re: Re: [platform-ant-dev] Contribution of Planty

Bob,

NfmParser.java contains two unread local variables (a warning generated by the
compiler by default). Can you double-check these? Neither of the variables
are read, but the computation of one is important as it advances an iterator.

Both of the variables look like they can just be deleted, but I want to be
sure that they're presence doesn't mean that you forgot to finish something.
:-)

Thanks,
- Jared