Re: Re: Re: [platform-ant-dev] Contribution of Planty

> I looked at this and have some changes to PlantyCompletionProcessor I am
> trying out. (Since there's a hurry, I know how to use my own library
better
> than Alf does. And I need to test the library.) We'll see.

Very well. I just tried getting into this matter, too and I have to admit
that
this would take me too long. I don't have any idea how to parse a dtd with
xerces :-(. I am excited to see your code, once it is running.

> One bizarre thing. PlantyContentOutlineTest did not compile. Apparently
some
> methods have been added to the IFile and IResource interfaces??? How can
> this be compatible? I thought a class wouldn't load if it didn't
implement
> all the methods in an interface (fragile base class problem). Am I wrong?

Developement of Planty has been done under Eclipse 2.0.1 up until
yesterday.
I just found out the same when I installed M4 yesterday. Though, Planty
installs
fine under M4 since the noted class is only used for testing. However, it
seems
that one test fails (CodeCompletionTest) under M4. This seems to be an
issue
of the differing Ant version. I will check that.

Alf