Re: [platform-ant-dev] Source of Ant DTD file?

Just found the <antstructure> task that prints out the "partial DTD" for Ant.
Is this was you used? If so, I still haven't found tasks that print out the
other files, so I'd appreciate info on those mysteries. I also notice that
the antstructure task doesn't fill in any descriptions... Did you add them by
hand?

- Jared