[platform-ant-dev] console popups with AntRunner

Hi,

I am using AntRunner in a plugin I am writing, and I have a UI problem
when running an Ant targets containing a <java ...> task.
When called, this task pops up a console window that keeps the focus.
For example this is an Ant task I am running :

<java classname="org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap" fork="yes">
    <jvmarg value="-Dcatalina.home=${home.tomcat.40}"/>
    [...]
</java>

Adding a jvm='javaw' parameter to the task solves the problem, but this
only work for win32 environments.

Any idea ?

Thanks,

Julien