[platform-ant-dev] Error On running ANT on Eclipse

Hi
I get this error when trying to "Run Ant" for a
build.xml file:

"Could not create tast of type: loadproperties. Common
solutions are to use taskdef to declare your task, or,
if this is an optional task, to put the optional.ja in
the lib directory of your ant installation."

I am not very expert in using ANT, and I am not sure
what this message means, I really appreciate if
someone could help me.

Thank you
Nav