Re: [platform-ant-dev] Problem with rmic in an ANT script

Are you passing in the "compiler" attribute?
Are you launching eclipse on the same VM that you are using as the
installation to provide the rmic compiler from the command line?
Ant within eclipse executes within the same VM as eclipse is launched on.

Darins

                      "Downey, Niall"
                      <Niall.Downey@marconi.c         To:      "'platform-ant-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <platform-ant-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                      om>                             cc:
                      Sent by:                        Subject: [platform-ant-dev] Problem with rmic in an ANT script
                      platform-ant-dev-admin@
                      eclipse.org

                      12/18/02 05:41 AM
                      Please respond to
                      platform-ant-dev

Can someone tell me how to setup Eclipse to allow an ANT script to use the
rmic task. When I try to run my ANT script (which works fine on an NT
command line) I get the following error:

Build exception: H:\...\build.xml:132: Couldn't guess rmic implementation

I am running Version: 2.0.2 - Build id: 200211071448 on NT.

Regards,

Niall Downey