Re: [platform-ant-dev] Build input submitted

The map file is just a set of key/value pairs that tells the build process
what version of each plugin to check out of the repository. The files are in
the org.eclipse.releng project.

I'm not sure where the build process is documented, but I believe the
information is out there. You might want to ask on the newsgroup.

- Jared