Re: [platform-ant-dev] fragment for regexp matching console

Just a note - we'd like to have regular _expression_ matching support. However, we do not yet have approval to include apache's support in the SDK yet (from the PMC). The "StringMatcher" does not support regular _expression_ matching - just pattern matching :-( Thus, our less than optimal implementation.

Darin

Jared Burns <jared-eclipse@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ant-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/11/2002 08:29 PM