[platform-ant-dev] org.eclipse.ant.core project builder

Unless there are any objects, I plan to remove the project builder on
org.eclipse.ant.core that builds the antsupportlib.jar everytime a full build
occurs. This jar only needs to be rebuild when changes are made to the
src_ant source folder. I'll wait until after we make our build submission to
make this change.

On a related note, I think we should rename the source folders in this
project. "src" and "src_ant" aren't very descriptive. :)

- Jared

Back to the top