Re: [platform-ant-dev] Bug 27540 Run Ant vs. Ant View

> I believe scenario (4) is misleading to the user. If they have configured
> a script to run with certain settings, then running from the Ant View
> should honor those settings.

If the user has multiple launch configs for their build scripts, I this
approach is tricky. Using the Ant View, I can select 4 targets from 4
different build files. Being prompted 4 times every time you click the Run
button wouldn't be much fun.

I don't have anything constructive to propose yet. :-(

- Jared

Back to the top